Comment & Posting Policy
We welcome your participation through our website (when applicable) and engagement on our Social Media Pages. Our website and social media pages are governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse and policies set forth by the platform’s terms and conditions of use. You are fully responsible for adhering to these policies and everything that you post.
Horry County Democratic Party does not discriminate against any views. Nevertheless, we monitor all user-generated content and reserve the right to remove any content for any reason whatsoever, without consent. We do not verify the identity of participants.
Here are some of the rules we follow:
- Please stay on topic. We will remove content that is clearly off-topic.
- We will remove content that contains abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing content, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals, groups, or genders.
- We will remove spam and content that promotes services or products.
- We will remove comments that give the appearance of legal, medical or financial advice.
- We may remove content that contains personal information (whether your own or someone else’s), including home address, home or mobile phone number, or personal email address, in order to protect privacy.
- Gratuitous links to sites and repeat submissions of the same (or very similar) contributions are viewed as spam and may result in the content being removed.
- Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post or include links to copyright-infringing material. We will not post comments that appear to post material without permission, and we will follow a notice and takedown procedure for complaints of copyright violation under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We will only post content from participants over 13 years of age.
- Communications made through social media posts, email, and messaging systems will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the Horry Democratic Party or any official or employee of the Party for any purpose.
- All user-generated content is released into the public domain unless the participant clearly states otherwise, so do not submit anything you do not wish to broadcast to the general public.
- Users who do not comply with these standards of conduct may be blocked and their IP logged.
Horry County Democratic Party may update this policy on occasion without notice.
Thank you for joining the conversation!
Last Update: 10/19/22
Horry County Democratic Party
311c Beaty Street
Conway, South Carolina 29526