DATE: MARCH 19, 2022
START TIME: 11:00 AM
The HCDP officers and State Executive Committee representatives, per an SCDP Emergency Declaration, have determined there will only be contactless Precinct Reorganization and Horry County Convention for 2022.
Precinct Reorganization will be done online via an SCDP form. Only Precinct EC members and EC Alternates will be “elected” via this form. The election of other Precinct officers will be conducted at a later date.
The HCDP County Convention will be conducted via Zoom. The link to participate will be sent to all delegates, alternates and approved guests when it is created.
SCDP Online Form for Precinct Reorganization
What’s On the Form?
- Use the form to indicate your interest in becoming the EC member or EC Alternate from your precinct.
- Select whether you want to be a Delegate or Alternate to the HCDP County Convention March 19, 2022 and/or SCDP State Convention June 10–11, 2022.
Availability of the Form
- The form will be available February 17, 2022.
- HCDP requests forms be completed by midnight
March 5, 2022— EXTENDED to March 14, 2022.
Access the Form
- Contact HCDP at (843)488-4237 to have the link emailed to you.
- Come by the office at 311c Beaty St, Conway on Friday, March 4 from 4pm–6pm or Saturday, March 5 from 12pm–4pm to have HCDP staff assist you in completing the form.
- The HCDP Resolutions Proposal form is now available.
- Visit the HCDP website’s News & Views page to find the link to form and information on how to complete it.
- Resolutions Proposals are due no later than
March 5EXTENDED to March 14 for consideration at the 2022 County Convention.
HCDP County Convention Agenda Items
- Election of State EC members and Alternates
- Announcement of Precinct Level EC Members
- Resolutions Proposals Review (Approve/Reject)
Stay up to date on the 2022 HCDP Precinct Reorganization and County Convention by visiting the HCDP website, signing up for the HCDP Newsletter or visiting us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Contact the HCDP office at (843)488-4237 or stop by 311c Beaty St, Conway for information on the process to become a candidate for State EC or Alternate.